High Flex Robotic Cable
While conventional USB cables often break rather quickly when subjected to constant movement, Newnex FireNEX-FLEX™ High Flex Life cables emerges as the optimal option for such application.
Constructed using custom special materials, Newnex FireNEX-FLEX™ high flex life cables are rated for up to 6 million flex bending cycles.
The cables are ideal for robotics and automation applications that are subjected to continuous flex movement on a energy chain or drag chain, such as machine vision applications, robotic productions, movements with assembly and package machinery, medical imaging capturing, etc.
- Support USB SuperSpeed up to 5Gbps
- 6 million continuous flex life supported
- Custom cable configurations
- USB3 Vision Compliant Screw Lock connector
- Rugged overmold interfaces
- Flame retardant and oil resistant
- Max. continuous flex bending life: 6 million
- Outside Diameter: 6.5mm (0.26'')
- Operating Temperature:-22℉‑176℉(-30℃‑80℃)
- Recommended Static Bend Radius: 7.5 x OD
- Recommended Dynamic Bend Radius: 12 x OD
- UL Recognized AWM
- RoHS Compliant
Flex-Life Mechanical Test
The on-site flex-life cable testing is an ongoing activity performed at Newnex lab to verify designs, and to evaluate new material and cable construction.
Electrical Signal Integrity Test
On-site electrical parameter test guarantees FireNEX-FLEX™ cable assemblies to meet or exceed the industrial standard for signal integrity. With low insertion loss and cross talk, FireNEX-FLEX™ cable ensures reliable signal transmission in variable industrial and harsh environments.